Anti-A Monoclonal | 748-A-mono-BIRMA1
- 100µg Industrial Grade Plasmid Preparation (SC1844) must be bundled to be eligible for the promotion.
- Industrial Grade Specs can be found at Plasmid Preparation Services.
- Promotion cannot be combined with other discounts, coupons or any pre-arranged pricing agreements.
- Turnaround time might be extended for difficult genes. Gene manufacturing simplicity is a combination of GC% & repetitive sequences and is determined by GenScript during quotation process.
- Promotion only apply to APAC region except Japan.
- Turnaround time is calculated in business days spent from order confirmation to order shipment. Turnaround time is not guaranteed.
The reagents will cause direct agglutination (clumping) of test red cells that carry the corresponding ABO antigen.
No agglutination generally indicates absence of the corresponding ABO antigen. Lorne Monoclonal IgM ABO blood grouping reagents contain murine monoclonal antibodies diluted in a phosphate buffer containing sodium chloride, EDTA and bovine albumin. Each reagent is supplied at optimal dilution for use with slide, tube, gel card & microplate techniques.